Neuropharmacology divulges on understanding the effects of chemical agents with neurobiological processes of the nervous system. The study involves various aspects of nervous system interrogating single neuron to the whole region of the brain and spinal cord. Experiments are carried out on Mammalian, non-mammalian and invertebrates organism to obtain novel insights on neurobiological mechanisms. In order to design a drug for the neurological disorder, one must understand how neurons communicate with each other. The neuropharmacology market can be categorized on the basis of technology, application, and region.
- Track 1-1 Study of drugs for neurological disorders
- Track 2-2 Effect of drugs for neurological disorders
- Track 3-3 Current research in neuropharmacology
- Track 4-4 Pharmacokinetic studies
- Track 5-5 Pharmacodynamic studies
- Track 6-6 Clinical Neuropharmacology