The compounds (neurochemicals) that are produced by and that control the nervous system includes the attention in the arena of neurochemistry. Neurochemistry deals with the progression of neurotransmission with the help of neurochemicals like oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine and other neurotransmitters and neurotransmitter-regulating substances.
- Track 1-1 Chemical Neurobiology
- Track 2-2 Key Aspects of Neurochemistry
- Track 3-3 Molecular and Cellular neurochemistry
- Track 4-4 Molecular Mechanisms & Regulation of Nervous System
- Track 5-5 Neurotransmitters and signalling molecule