Neuro-oncology paraphrases the study of tumors in the brain and spinal cord. The global incidence of brain tumor is higher than 45/100,000 patients a year. According to National brain tumor society, there are about 120 types of brain tumor. The widely known type of brain tumor is glioma that originates from glial tissues. Meningioma is the most common type of spinal cord tumor which originates from CNS. The treatment given for neurological tumors is based upon the type of tumor, position in the spine and the age of the patient.
- Track 1-1 Tumors of the Central Nervous System
- Track 2-2 Brain Metastasis
- Track 3-3 Radiation Oncology
- Track 4-4 Treatments involved in Brain Tumors
- Track 5-5 Advancements in Neuro Oncology