Case studies and ethical issues
Case studies in neuroscience and neurology are crucial provenance of new ideas and hypothesis. The causes, symptoms and treatment and possible outcome are analyzed using the reports. This topic focuses on case study methodologies and advantages. Detailed Case studies most frequently describe people with rare, unique, and abnormal conditions. Framing the neurological condition from case report enhances new clinical inventions and therapeutics.
- Track 1-1 Case studies on motor disorders
- Track 2-2 Case studies on perceptual disorders
- Track 3-3 Case studies on language disorders
- Track 4-4 Case studies on memory disorders
- Track 5-5 Case studies on miscellaneous disorders